Happy New Year to you and your family! As the year ends we want to take a moment to reflect on the past year and be thankful for the support of our loyal clients, volunteers, staff, and donors. We would not be here without you.
We also wanted to share some of the highlights from this year that we have been able to achieve with your support.
- We provided services for 823 clients in our care and recreational programs.
- We managed 1,126 volunteers who donated approximately 16,918 hours of service including child care, therapy horseback riding lessons, events, and ranch maintenance.
- We launched our Working Intern Program that provides vocational skills to young adults with special needs.
- We expanded our Equine Assisted Services programming to include Equine Assisted Counseling.
- Our herd of horses grew to 26 – from 24 last year.
- Our staffing also grew – from 2 full-time and 52 part-time staff members last year, to 3 full-time and 62 part-time staff members this year.
- We have created a new Adult Day Program for our clients who are aging out of our Child Care Program. We expect to receive the State’s approval next week.
- Our Equestrian Center will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next month.
- We have been serving our community for 41 years now.
If you feel inspired by all we have accomplished – we do too! It is so impressive when good people gather together to support our children and adults with special needs, our Veterans, and our horses. Please don’t let the momentum slow. We will continue to look to you for the time, treasure, and talent that it takes to make this magic work. Thank you for all you have done, what you are doing, and what you will do in the near future – it truly means the world to us.
Cheers to another great year!